About Me

My photo
I started as a Krazegrl, and now I'm a a Krazemom, welcome to my Krazelife!

Friday, January 21, 2011

On My Own

I'm single parenting it for the weekend, 2 dinners, 2 breakfast and two lunches, with just me and the monkey boys.  Dh is gone for a (much deserved) boys weekend. So it's just me and the monkey brothers, and oh what a busy weekend it should be.  We have dinner and a movie night tonight (Cats and Dogs), tomorrow morning is Hockey, thank goodness for my father in law, he's coming over to get the boys all suited up.  Sunday is my favourite day <3Ski day<3  
I love seeing my boys on skis! And I love being back on the hill myself. I have yet to do too much actual skiing, but every time we are out we are one the boys get so much better. Last weekend my sister and her boyfriend came out with my cousin. Between the 3 of them they managed to convince my littlest monkey to let them pull him up the hill, then ski down own his own. He did an awesome job, and listened to them much better then he had listened to mommy or grandma, lol. After kicking but at his ski lesson my little man astonished me by going up the chair lift with my sister, and then down the clubhouse run, not once but twice! not bad for his second day on skis! I was one proud mama last week, and I can't wait to see what the monkeys will accomplish this week!

I finished week 2 of boot camp, and after for the first time felt a little sore after it. I will admit I am very disappointed in it. I can see how it could work, but we have the laziest instructor ever which is NOT motivating when you are trying to get in shape. We have two instructors, and the other one is awesome! unfortunately there are 20 women cramped in a room that would be better suited to 12. Sigh. it's still better then doing nothing I guess. 

Anyways, I'm off to choose between coffee or wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment