About Me

My photo
I started as a Krazegrl, and now I'm a a Krazemom, welcome to my Krazelife!

Friday, January 7, 2011

01/06/2011

AKA My 30th Birthday! All day I've had the saying Thirty and Flirty in my head lol (13 going on 30) It was also the first day back to school for my monkeys :) It sure was quiet around here!
I didn't even attempt to calorie count today. I was good and had a boiled egg for breakfast, and a coffee :S I skipped lunch, unless you count munching on a cookie while my brother in law visited. And diner...My man know how to spoil me! Perfectly done steak, grilled asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes, talapia, and shrimp! It was  delish, and I'm still stuffed hours later...which could also be from the ice cream treat :S I'm going to have to do some serious cardio on Sat :S
I am extremely excited for Sunday and the boys first day on skis! It will be interesting to see how they do.

So in my previous post I mentioned an iPhone app. My workout partner tole me about My Fitness Pal, calorie counter and diet tracker. It's like a little diary that adds the calories in the food you eat for you. You can also do a quick add calorie. So when I went to Eastside Mario's I checked their web page when I got home and just quickly added in the calories I had eaten. When you add exercise in it adjusts your calorie count.
The other app I have been using is more of an info app "Diet Foods" is a page by page list of foods that tells you about the food and why it's good for you, it's great for me, as most people that know me, know I always need to know why.
Anyways it's late, and I have an exciting evening planned with family and some of my bestest friends! <3 Wish me luck tomorrow! I could sure use a little extra $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment