About Me

My photo
I started as a Krazegrl, and now I'm a a Krazemom, welcome to my Krazelife!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boot Camp

Well week one of boot camp is over. I go twice a week for an hour, and it turns out it's inside. I was under the impression it was out side, but the first day we were informed it would be all inside. This would be great if it weren't for the fact that there are 19 of us and 2 instructors, in too small of a space. :S The room the have it in would be much better suited for 12max for most of the activities.
I was slightly late my first day, as I was in the ER with my oldest. While running playing soccer at school there was a collision between a head an the metal handle on the door. I was slightly concerned as it didn't swell up very much so we spent over 3 hours waiting to see a doctor. Now I should add I'm not someone that goes to the ER often, (last time I went was for gall stones and I was taken from one hospital to another because my enzyme levels were too high) but head injuries scare the bejesubs outta me. The doc took a look gave him the all clear and sent him and hubby packing. Hubby was an awesome hubby and came to relive me from the waiting room duties, so I could still make it to class. 
I managed to only miss about 5-10 mins of bootcamp, and joined in when I got there. It wasn't quite what I thought, after the first class I wasn't too sure, but the second class was much closer to what I was looking for, constant movement, being able to push my physical limits. I did push-ups for the first time in ages. I have yet to really feel sore the next day, but I can feel my chest muscles are tender from the push ups. I am currently debating getting a yoga ball, or one of those half ball things, so I can do some stuff at home.
Looking ahead I'm sooo excited about skiing on Sunday, I bought some boots! and will be using my mom's skis (or rather the ones she rented because she thought hers were too long, lol loooong story!)
Anyways, I'm off for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment