About Me

My photo
I started as a Krazegrl, and now I'm a a Krazemom, welcome to my Krazelife!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hello again!

It's been awhile, and we have had so many things happen in this Krazelife!
I'm back because we are about to embark on a new adventure. Most of you know our lives have been full of new adventures these last few years. I studied my ass off and got my real estate license, then the biggest monkey started Rep hockey, and I quit my full time job to pursue real estate full time, (which has been amazing!) I also became an aunt to not one, but two amazing baby girls! Both my sissr and Hubby's brother had baby girls. I have been in absolute heaven with all things pink!

Hubby and I are country folks living in the burbs lol Thankfully I have awesome in laws who have a soe country property.

Last year Hubby tapped some trees at his parents and we made our own maple syrup. We got a few more spigots and buckets this year and tapped trees again this year. We have made 2.5 litres so far this year. The monkey kids love going to check the buckets every day.

Given how much our family has enjoyed maple syrup making, I can't wait to start out newest adventure - backyard bee keeping! No, not in our yard, once again, my amazing in-laws will be lending us their property. Hubby has been talking about getting hives for a few years now, and it's finally time. There will be much, much more info on this newest adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment